Complete Solutions to Ensure
- Outstanding paint line flexibility by limiting the risk of cross contamination
- Reducing cycle times between 2 colors changes
- Intelligent pig that record the pig passage
- Death pocket minimized design
- Faster color change
- Turnkey system that fits every need and constraint in term of paint volumes, flow, pressure...
- In line pig cleaning without removing
- Reduction of paint losses by recovery up to 99%
- Reduction of effluent volumes to be treated
- Fast return on investment
Automatic system allows to pig and clean completely the line without any operators intervention, unless for loading and unloading paint drums, and changing the pigs when required.
Tubes are in stainless steel with a constant diameter and smooth connections to ensure the perfect piging function.
Pigs are designed to maximize the paint recovered Vs an optimum MTBF.
MTTR in the full automatic system is not an issue.
Seals used are specific for solventborne or waterborne paint.
The load station is used to insert a pig into the system or to take out when a pig is damage.
Fully automatic management of the paint loading until the recovery of the non-applied paint and cleaning of the system
Our solution is composed of:
- An automatic flushing station used to load the paint into the pipe, this station permit also to clean automatically the cover.
- A testing and cleaning station used to test and clean the pig
- A storage station used to stock pigs
- A recovery station used to load and unload pigs into the system.
- A selection valve used to send pig into recovery station or storage station following the pig test result.
- A departure station used to send the pig into the pipe and select paint/solvent or air to push it.