Complete solution for electrostatic AIRMIX® application with solvent-based materials
- AIRMIX® and electrostatic technologies combined for productivity and for an outstanding 93% transfer efficiency (Nanogun Airmix® manual electrostatic 120 and 200 bar)
- High AIRMIX® finishing quality
- Material pressure adjustment and the atomizing air centralized on the pump
- Choice of 2 proven AIRMIX® painting pumps - 15C25 and 30C25 paint pump - meeting each application requirement (120 and 200 bar pressure range applications)
- Enhanced ergonomics for increased operator comfort.
- Powerful wrap-around electrostatic effect for less process time
- Continuous material supply and operator autonomy with AIRMIX® paint pump
- Modular settings on the gun - On/Off HT, spray pattern
Concept layout for Airmix® electrostatic solvent-based solution for one painter
2 ready-to-spray kits are available and equiped with AIRMIX® paint pump, depending on pressure level:
- AIRMIX® 15C25 paint pump (120 bar)
- AIRMIX® 30C25 paint pump (200 bar)
The reference AIRMIX® electrostatic spraygun available in 2 pressure ranges (120 and 200 bar)!
Specially dedicated to the Nanogun Airmix® electrostatic spray gun : user-friendly, it yields a high voltage/current constant curve.