The REV 800 module is intended to drive an automatic electrostatic liquid paint as well as a powder paint facility.
It operates the “up & down” axis of one or two reciprocators, spray gun activation and the input/output devices for the installation (light surtain, part detect, etc).
Reciprocator motion type
Light curtain/part detection
Independent spray triggers
Conveyor pulse control
► Installation manual
- System reliability: the system is managed by a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Speed adjustable from 0 to 60 m/min, stop/start running up to six spray guns per robot.
- Manages part detection, external and internal faults, booth operation and conveyor operation.
- Manages timers for the application between parts, between two robots and three spray gun configurations
- Quick process learning and intuitive use thanks to the graphic touch display.
- Automatic part detection and process parameter adjustment.
Technical data table
||Unit: metric (US)
|Electrical Power||230||V - W|
|Robot Communication||Recip control|