PPH 707 MT Robotic sprayer for solvent-based materials with multi-trigger technology
- Minimum color change loss
- Compact design
- Excellent Quality
1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. High voltage unit gives the maximum electrostatic effect for highest transfer efficiency possible
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. Color change block embedded system for highest performances in color change
5. Color change process: 5 seconds / 6cc paint loss / 40cc solvent loss with multi gearpump
5. Color change process: 15 seconds / 29cc paint loss / 300cc solvent loss with single gearpump
6. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
9. High reliability of every component (valves, high voltage, air motor, fittings, bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
10. Titanium bellcup for longer life, high resistance to abrasion
11. 7 years/30,0000h warranty turbine*
12. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
13. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
14. "Cabriolet cover" for easy access to valve in the atomizer
*whichever is the sooner
The color change block embedded system gives highest performances in color change
Color change process: 5 seconds / 6cc paint loss / 40cc solvent loss with multi gearpump
Color change process: 15 seconds / 29cc paint loss / 300cc solvent loss with single gearpump
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Weight||9.2 (20)||kg (lbs)|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20 - 40||seconds FORD Cup#4|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8 (87 - 116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10 (145)||bar (psi)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30 (0.008)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||400 (.106)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||700 (.185)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||>3 coil / >10 no coil||MOhm.cm|
|Rotation Speed||15 - 85000||rpm|
|ATEX Certification||II 2 G 350 mJ < Ex < 2J|
|High Voltage Unit||UHT157 / UHT157i|
|High Voltage Control Module||GNM200/GNM300: II (2) G [350 mJ < Ex < 2J]|
The ATEX regulation aims at improving the health & safety or workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
Electrostatic spraying brings significant advantages thanks to the wrap around effect.
Improving the transfer efficiency of painting atomizers has been the aim of the electrostatic effect since the 1950's.
Format : application/pdf
Size : 427Ko
Format : application/pdf
Size : 17Mo
Epoxy primer/sealer is a non-porous finish that is typically recommended as the first base coat over bare steel.
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, polyurethane primers & sealers promote adhesion of top coats to the substrate.
Top Coat Epoxys are used for decorative flooring applications, such as Terrazzo flooring, chip flooring & colored aggregate flooring.
The newest metallic epoxy system on the market allows contractors to heighten the effects & make floors look three-dimensional.