PPH 707 EXT-ST is designed to apply water-based paints.
The electrostatic charge is indirect also called External Charge. The particles get electrically charged by passing close to electrodes outside to the sprayer. Equipped with Hi-TE spraying technology, the performance, transfer efficiency and quality of finishing is a reference for external charge applicators.
The fluid delivery system remains ground wired:
• No necessary modification of the existing paint circuit.
• From an existing solvent installation switched to waterborne, only the PPH 707 EXT-ST would be required in order to spray the new material which means lower cost.
Easy to integrate
High finishing quality
► Technical manual
- Variable pattern during spraying for seamless transitions between small and large parts
- Implementation on existing installations without modification of paint supply system
- No isolation system neccessary
- Unlimited number of colors
- High transfer rate
- Can spray high flow rates at very high tool speed (robot movement up to 1 m/s)
- Large pattern size (between 325 and 475 mm)
- Quick color change
- Long life HVU (High Voltage Unit)
- 7 year/30 000 hr turbine warranty*
- 2.5 million cycle valve life
*whichever is sooner
Technical data table
||Unit: metric (US)
|Maximum Material Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||700||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption||126 max||m3/h|
|Rotation Speed||15000 - 70000||rpm|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20-40||seconds FORD Cup#4|