PPH 707 EXT MT Robotic sprayer with external charge electrodes & multi-trigger technology
- High finish quality
- High transfer efficiency
- Easy integration
1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. High voltage unit gives the maximum electrostatic effect for highest transfer efficiency possible
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. The dual circuit allows a very fast color change <10sec
5. Highest performances for high runners : 5,6sec color change time, 4cc paint loss only !
6. The large range of bell cups EC50, EX65 and EX80 adapts to every layer to paint.
7. The lightweight design of PPH 707 EXT is suitable to every painting robot
8. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
9. High reliability of every component (valves, high voltage, air motor, fittings, bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
10. Titanium bellcup for longer life, high resistance to abrasion
11. 7 years/30,0000h warranty turbine*
12. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
13. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
14. "Cabriolet cover" for easy access to valve in the atomizer
*whichever is sooner
The PPH 707 EXT features Multi-Trigger technology, which integrates a color change block in the body of the atomizer. This color change block allows for 1 super-high runner and 5 high runners, saving paint on color changes.
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Weight||10.2 (22.5)||kg (lbs)|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8 (87 - 116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10 (145)||bar (psi)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30 (0.008)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||400 (.106)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||700 (.185)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Rotation Speed||15 - 70000||rpm|
The ATEX regulation aims at improving the health & safety or workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
Electrostatic spraying brings significant advantages thanks to the wrap around effect.
Improving the transfer efficiency of painting atomizers has been the aim of the electrostatic effect since the 1950's.
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, water-based primers & sealers are environmentally friendly.
Water-Based Wood Stains have all the advantages of oil-based stains. They spread easily, can be repaired, blend effortlessly & have plenty of open time. The thicker formula allows for controlled penetration, which will reduce blotching on softer woods such as Aspen, Pine & Maple.
Water-based UV coatings can be considered aesthetically equivalent to bi-component acrylic & polyurethane solvent-based coatings. The range is composed of both pigmented & transparent products.
Water-based polyurethane is popular because of its low odor & low toxicity. It goes on clear without adding a faint color like oil-based versions do & it dries much faster.