e-Jet 2 NDT is designed to be used for the Non Destructive Testing process. e-Jet 2 NDT system is compact, and stable. Due to its lowered center of gravity and large back wheels, it is easy to move and use in all circumstances.
Low & consistent flow
High transfer efficiency
► Technical manual
- High transfer efficiency gun with stable pattern
- Very small and regular flow for developer application
- No puffing
- Additional control for increased flow rate
- Proven maintenance ability from the e-Jet 2
- 40 years of Sames proven solutions with all French Aerospace, OEM(s) and Sub-contractors.
Technical data table
||Unit: metric (US)
|Maximum Fluid Outlet||200 (6.76)||cc/min (oz/min)|
|Maximum Air Pressure||7 (102)||bar (psi)|
|Air Consumption||12 (7.06)||m3/h (cfm)|
|Weight||4800 (169.32)||g (oz)|