Why you should choose SAMES KREMLIN
Our expertise for the aeronautic industry:
When a plane comes out of production lines, it is commonly said that it is a "green" in relationship to the green color of the anti-corrosive paint applied to the cabin. Once the surface is prepared, the plane is washed with water or wipes saturated with solvent, and it is only then that one enters the painting phase (an operation that takes between 6 and 13 days depending on the type of device). A little polish to finish and the device is ready. It takes a hundred liters to paint a medium-haul and up to 500 liters for an Airbus A380. During its life, an airplane is repainted several times. A medium-mail is repainted every five years, a long-haul every seven years.
Our new product range offers great opprotunities for various applications:
- The FPro for touch-up applications
- The Nanogun range for external and interior painting
- Penetrant testing is a method to Non-Destructive Test (NDT) mainly used in Aerospace. This method detects any defects on metal, ceramic & composite parts. Fluorescent NDT is a branch that uses liquid and powder electrostatic guns. This process is completed in 2 or 3 steps with a SAMES KREMLIN solution
and robotic applications, and many more given the numerous application opportunities of our equipment!
Penetrant (from S1 to S4) applied in manual or automatic electrostatic spray:
- Significant penetrant & air savings
- Increase operator comfort
- Easy to maintain
This step is only needed when post-emulsified penetrant has already been applied. Emusifier can be applied by conventional spraying or with the addition of electrostatic effect.
Electrostatic application of powder developer:
- Very small & regular flow
- Best market solution for defect detection
- High transfer efficiency with stable pattern
- 40 years of a proven solution with French Aerospace OEM
Spraying 1, 2 or 3K solvent- or water-based coating for airplane structures.
Spraying 1, 2 or 3K solvent or water-based coating for interior, plastic, wood & composite materials.
Dispensing 1K or 2K sealant for encapsulated windshields & windows.
Bonding of transverse structural parts and sealing of rivets with two component urethane or polysulfide to ensure corrosion protection.
Dispensing two component polysulfide rubber sealing on the leading edge of the tank.
Portable sprayer for paint stripping, repainting & repair.
High transfer efficiency atomizer for 1, 2 or 3K solvent or water-based coating of aircraft exterior, fuselage, engine jet, metal & composite parts.
Portable sprayer for buffing & polishing compounds.