PPH 707 EXT Robotic sprayer with external charge electrodes for water-based materials
- High finishing quality
- High transfer efficiency
- Easy to integrate
1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. High voltage unit gives the maximum electrostatic effect for highest transfer efficiency possible
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. The dual circuit allows a very fast color change <10sec
5. The large range of bell cups EC50, EX65 and EX80 adapts to every layer to paint.
6. The lightweight design of PPH 707 EXT is suitable to every painting robot
7. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
8. High reliability of every component (valves, high voltage, air motor, fittings, bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
9. Titanium bellcup for longer life, high resistance to abrasion
10. 7 years/30,0000h warranty turbine*
11. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
12. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
*whichever is sooner
The performances of the atomitzer and components are the same as the PPH 707 SB (dedicated to solvent paints); it is the benchmark in the area of automotive finishing with external charge thanks to its Hi-TE technology.
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Weight||7 (18.75)||kg (lbs)|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20 - 40||seconds FORD Cup#4|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8 (87 - 116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10 (145)||bar (psi)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30 (0.008)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||400 (.106)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||700 (.185)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||<3||MOhm.cm|
|Maximum Total Air Consumption||126||NL/min|
|Rotation Speed||15 - 70000||rpm|
|ATEX Certification||II 3 G X T6 E > 2 J|
|High Voltage Unit||UHT330|
|High Voltage Control Module||GNM200: II (2) G [350 mJ < Ex < 2J]|
The ATEX regulation aims at improving the health & safety or workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
Electrostatic spraying brings significant advantages thanks to the wrap around effect.
Improving the transfer efficiency of painting atomizers has been the aim of the electrostatic effect since the 1950's.
Format : application/pdf
Size : 303Ko
Format : application/pdf
Size : 19Mo
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, water-based primers & sealers are environmentally friendly.
Water-Based Wood Stains have all the advantages of oil-based stains. They spread easily, can be repaired, blend effortlessly & have plenty of open time. The thicker formula allows for controlled penetration, which will reduce blotching on softer woods such as Aspen, Pine & Maple.
Water-based UV coatings can be considered aesthetically equivalent to bi-component acrylic & polyurethane solvent-based coatings. The range is composed of both pigmented & transparent products.
Water-based polyurethane is popular because of its low odor & low toxicity. It goes on clear without adding a faint color like oil-based versions do & it dries much faster.