PPH707 SB Robotic Rotary Atomizer for Solvent-Based Material
- High performance bell atomizer
- High reliability for Automotive applications
- Easy to maintain
1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. High voltage unit gives the maximum electrostatic effect for highest transfer efficiency possible
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. Full Bell/Bell process : Primer, Basecoat 1, Basecoat2, Primer thanks to a range of 4 bell cups size
5. NW air shroud (Narrow Wide) allow fast & flexible pattern to adapt to complex parts to paint.
6. Lightweight design makes PPH 707 SB available for all painting robot
7. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
8. High reliability of every component (2.5 million cycle valve life, long life high voltage, 7 years warranty air motor, robust fittings, magnetic bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
9. Titanium bellcup for longer life
10. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
11. Best warranty air motor on the market : 7 year/30 000 hr turbine warranty*
12. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
*whichever is sooner
A sprayer designed for electrostatic applications with internal charge of solvent-based paint.
The full range of bell cups for the right application :
|EC35||NW : variable pattern from very narrow to small pattern||Interior cut-ins, narrow shapes||Base coat & Clear coat|
|EC50||NW : variable pattern from narrow to large pattern||Bumper, interior||Primer, Base coat & Clear coat|
|EC50||PSW : Primer Super Wide for large pattern||Exterior body, flat panels||Primer coat|
|EC50||CSW : Clear coat Super Wide for large pattern||Exterior body, flat panels||Clear coat|
|EX65||NW : variable pattern from narrow to large pattern & fine atomization||Bumper||Base coat 1 & 2|
|EX80||BSW : Base coat Super Wide for very large pattern & finest atomization||Exterior body, flat panels||Base coat 1 & 2|
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Weight||7 (15)||kg (lbs)|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20 - 40||seconds FORD Cup#4|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8 (87 - 116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10 (145)||bar (psi)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30 (0.008)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||500 (.132)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||1000 (.264)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||>3 coil / >10 no coil||MOhm.cm|
|Rotation Speed||15 - 85000||rpm|
The ATEX regulation aims at improving the health & safety or workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
Electrostatic spraying brings significant advantages thanks to the wrap around effect.
Improving the transfer efficiency of painting atomizers has been the aim of the electrostatic effect since the 1950's.
Format : application/pdf
Size : 637Ko
Format : application/pdf
Size : 19Mo
Epoxy primer/sealer is a non-porous finish that is typically recommended as the first base coat over bare steel.
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, polyurethane primers & sealers promote adhesion of top coats to the substrate.
A wood stain consists of a colorant suspended or dissolved in an agent or solvent. Colored, or ''stained", finishes do not penetrate the pores of the wood to any significant degree.
UV curable epoxy systems do not require the addition of curing agents. They cure within minutes, or even seconds, and have unlimited working times.
The UV polyurethanes are especially designed for UV stability, The coating is long lasting, offers excellent substrate protection, provides an attractive finish & is user-friendly.
Top Coat Epoxys are used for decorative flooring applications, such as Terrazzo flooring, chip flooring & colored aggregate flooring.
The newest metallic epoxy system on the market allows contractors to heighten the effects & make floors look three-dimensional.
Protection, bonding, finishing & sealing for composite & plastic parts