1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. Strong flow rate with high reciprocator speed
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. Designed for full process: Primer, Basecoat 1, Basecoat 2, Clearcoat.
5. NW air shroud (Narrow Wide) allow fast & flexible pattern to adapt to complex parts to paint.
6. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
7. High reliability of every component (2.5 million cycle valve life, long life high voltage, 7 years warranty air motor, robust fittings, magnetic bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
8. Titanium bellcup for longer life
9. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
10. Best warranty air motor on the market : 7 year/30 000 hr turbine warranty*
11. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
* Whichever is sooner
Originally developed for automotive OEM and Tier 1 markets, PPH 707 ICWB-M offers unrivaled results in terms of productivity, thanks to its high flow rate and transfer efficiency, even with fast reciprocator speeds (up to 1000 mm/s).
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||1000||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||200||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||< 1||MOhm.cm|
|Rotation Speed||50 - 70,000||rpm|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)(seconds FORD Cup#4)||20 - 40||s|
|ATEX Certification||II 3 G X T6 W > 2J|
|High Voltage Unit||UHT288|
|High Voltage Control Module||GNM300: II (2) G [350 mJ < Ex < 2J]|
The ATEX regulation aims at improving the health & safety or workers potentially at risk from explosive atmospheres.
Electrostatic spraying brings significant advantages thanks to the wrap around effect.
Improving the transfer efficiency of painting atomizers has been the aim of the electrostatic effect since the 1950's.
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, water-based primers & sealers are environmentally friendly.
Water-Based Wood Stains have all the advantages of oil-based stains. They spread easily, can be repaired, blend effortlessly & have plenty of open time. The thicker formula allows for controlled penetration, which will reduce blotching on softer woods such as Aspen, Pine & Maple.
Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) is available in a water-based solution for environmental protection.
Water-based UV coatings can be considered aesthetically equivalent to bi-component acrylic & polyurethane solvent-based coatings. The range is composed of both pigmented & transparent products.
Water-based polyurethane is popular because of its low odor & low toxicity. It goes on clear without adding a faint color like oil-based versions do & it dries much faster.